Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, October 4, 2009

[JP][09-10-02 15:21:06] Of course...

I was with the band members today in the studio working~
It's raining today~雨What's everyone doing? Work? Studying? Working? Today is a bit cold oh, be careful not to get too coldしっぽフリフリ
Everyone must work hard oh..

Speaking of me. Actually a while ago, I lost a very important watch and ring that my parents gave me as a protection charm. I didn't say it on my BLOG, I was scared for people to worry about me..so I didn't say it and went directly to find it. Took a lot of work to find it, my mind was thinking for a long time as to where I put it at
And today, after just losing it for a week, I found that I had put it in the recording studioニコニコニコニコ
YeahチョキBeing able to find it makes me very happyラブラブ!

Actually I thought about it...
If I was able to choose between 3 thing, I will probably get lose the watch, then the ring, but I can lose the jade bracelet that my parents gave me..
Something that's very important to me finally returned to my side....
Then I will really treasure my important things....
I feel like I've learned a lot...あせるI must be really careful in the future...音譜

Then, I'll just go sing~~チューリップ黄チューリップ赤
In the middle of tone exercise...音譜 4 a* q* |9 v7 B. ]6 p3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment