Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, October 4, 2009

[JP][09-10-03 07:27:27] Happy Mid-Autumn festival

Good morning~~女の子
Everyone~hehehe..
I woke up early today..rather early oh
Today is the famous and important Mid-Autumn festival of China
晴れ
Mid-Autumn festival is the day where the moon満月 is the prettiest (Maybe it's talking about me? Sweat), and family and friends get today to celebrate one day..にゃーわんわんカメ馬("That child sure is playful"~~Sweat)クマブタネコウサギネコヒツジブタ
But..I'm so far away from my father and mother..
しょぼんalso don't know what to do..

But today..I'm resting! One whole day of rest.. I'm preparing to go out to eat really good things...

Everyone should spend a wonderful day with family and friends today oh!
音譜

I love
everyone~~
ラブラブ

No comments:

Post a Comment