Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, October 17, 2009

[JP][09-10-06 19:04:22] Everyone's necks are fine

Everyone, good evening~~半月Long time no see ah...did everyone think about me? Do you want to see me??しょぼん
Yeah that's right..we haven't seen each others in such a long time oh...ラブラブ
Haven't been up to anything busy or special lately, everyday is just recording, maybe photoshoots sometimes. I changed my nail polish color today. It has the feel of autumn~~音譜

hohoho~~~
I want to thank... all the band members here
音譜チョキ

This is a tribal dance..everyone should try it too?目


This isブタおやしらずにゃー
the dumpling* siblings...

And so is this~~パーニコニコ


I ate at the recording studio, in the middle of brushing my teeth...lalala~~
にひひNighty night then~~ぶーぶー音譜

Just kidding..I still need to work~~~ガーン)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Dumpling/bun is the style of her and the other 2 guys' hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment