Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, October 18, 2009

[JP][09-10-08 18:05:27] Typhoon in the morning

Good evening everyone, I'm alan~~~ニコニコ

I read the comments already oh..目



Very thankful for everyone caring so much about me~~ラブラブ音譜

I saw today's news already目

It's been rough around the country叫び

Cars地下鉄, trees霧, and many other things信号機 collapsed on the road....モグラ

How is everyone in the alan family?耳はてなマークはてなマーク

It's been 10 years since the last strong typhoon波台風 like this one

Too severe~~~雨台風

Everyone must be careful oh~~シラー

I was planning on going to Okinawa this weekend, but that's canceled now恋の矢, tears~~~しょぼんI hope that I can say goodbye to the typhoon soon!!!パー


No comments:

Post a Comment