Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

[CH][09-11-02 22:35:57] 3rd time performing on Music Station

Hi everyone!

I heard that Beijing had its first snow storm for this year this weekend, it looked pretty big from the pictures on the internet!!

I also heard that the flu is spreading, so everyone must be careful oh!!

Oh~~this friday (November 6th) I will be participating in TV Asahi's golden TV show "Music Station" oh!!

I will be singing my 11th single {Swear} that will be released on November 4th. From {Great River Surges East}* to {BALLAD ~Namonaki Koi no Uta} and once again to {Swear}, I'm so happy to be joining this program for the 3rd time!! Hope that everyone will support me!!


--------------------------------------------------------
* I believe that alan made a mistake, she didn't sing Great River Surges East on Music Station, she sang Kuon no Kawa

No comments:

Post a Comment