Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

[JP][09-11-02 21:46:40] Good evening!

Everyone~~It's really cold today. It must be because it's late. How is everywhere else in Japan耳
Also, I'm going to go record for a radio show~!
The fans that heard the radio show, and also the fans that came to see me today, how was it?

I'm also going to announce the recommendations from everyone's replies~~


1st 38 votes Natsukashii Mirai
2nd 30 votes Ashita e no Sanka
3rd 29 votes BALLAD~Namonaki Koi no Uta~
4th 28 votes Gunjou no Tani
5th 23 votes Megumi no Ame
6th 22 votes Kuon no Kawa
7th 19 votes Hitotsu
8th 15 votes Sora Uta
9th 10 votes Tokyo Mimei
10th 9 votes Shiawase no Kane
10th 7 votes my friend
10th 7 votes Kaze no Tegami
10th 7 votes Chi Bi ~Da Jiang Dong Qu~
11th 6 votes Tsuki ga Watashi
11th 6 votes BRAVE

Hohoho~~~~.
How is it???
Actually there were a lot more recommendations. Thanks to everyone though
ニコニコ
You guys must give me more recommendations when you hear my 2nd album [my life] oh
ラブラブ!I'll wait for itラブラブ

Swear will be released this week! Please support it!!

1 comment:

  1. She is so pretty in the picture and thanks for the translation ^^

    ReplyDelete