Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, November 9, 2009

[CH][09-11-09 21:04:43] Hm?? It's winter right now??

Is winter really here?? I heard that Beijing and my hometown already seen snow, how come I don't feel cold in Tokyo? The highest temperature today was 20°C..am I an alien or is the earth a bit weird? This year is a bit strange, I haven't even felt autumn going into winter yet??


I finished two days of live, today is just a recording for a TV station, I saw Mr. Shinji Tanimura after such a long time (Haven't seen him in about a year), he's still so good-natured..

I've been working up till now since getting up at 7 today, so it's a bit tiring, but I feel very fulfilled..

I'm not sure why my mood has been especially nice lately, there's a lot of surprises for me, and work has been going successfully, and all the tickets for next January's concerts are sold out. The staff and I are very happy. Thanks for everyone's support~~

Everyone, I hope to have a concert in the mainland too

Everyone is worrying about swear lately right? No problem, no problem, no need to worry, rankings are important, but there's also unknown problems, and it's just a single, next is

alan 2nd Album {my life}, the good part is coming up, but many people like swear and beauty, thank you you for the fondness, I'm very happy..and also thank for everyone's continuous support..

I'll just write this much, winter is here, so all my fans must remember to keep warm~~Prevent colds..

BYEBYE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment