Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, November 9, 2009

[JP][09-11-09 23:03:30] Winter is here??

Good evening~~I'm alan~~
I've been recording for a TV programロケット
The staff members at the TV station are so nice, we chatted about nearsightedness during break time.sweat汗
Hehehe..medical technology is very developed..amazing~very amazing ah叫び

Winter is coming up right now. I can't feel it at all.
Is it really winter right now? Today is especially weird, I can't even feel autumn going into winter .
Beijing already had snow.
But Tokyo is still 20°C. Hohohohohohoho

I went to a very pretty park today, there was a beautiful lake in the park...a lot of fish in the lake, but..it surprised me a lot. I was really surprised. The fish's mouths are so big.
Then all the fish gathered right in front of me. They probably thought they'll get delicious food.

But I felt a bit sorry to the fish, I didn't bring any food.
Sorry sorry..

Then that's it...

ps..Lately my new single {Swear} has ringtones out, I hope that if everyone have time, you must go and listen to it
得意げ

1 comment: