Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, November 1, 2009

[JP][09-10-31 23:52:52] Eh?

sorry~~sorry~~
It's a bit late..so I'm writing now..

Hohohohoho,
I have an idea of the songs that everyone wants to listen to~~~what to do then...
But~~I think I know what songs to sing. I'm happy that everyone was able to tell me the songs you guys want.
If....
If....the song that everyone likes isn't sung that day, then don't be mad oh~~
Then I'll just be able to know what to sing the next time.



All of the recordings for the second album is done oh!
Very happy.
This album is a challenge to me..really..I hope everyone will wait for it...

Lately lately~ I'm going to Music Station next week.
The third time oh..I really can't believe it.
I will work even harder!
Thanks for everyone's continuous care and support.

Overall~~~

Goodnight~~

1 comment: