Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, November 1, 2009

[JP][09-11-02 01:07:20] Haven't slept yet..

Hehehe...にひひ

I haven't slept yet.
音譜

How about everyone?
はてなマーク

I'm counting up the song ranking of the songs that everyone wants to hear right now, everyone's thoughts is important to me~~
グッド!
I'll announce it tomorrow...
キスマーク

I'll choose accordingly to everyone's wishes and if it'll fit the surrouding with the Christmas trees~~

There will be a public radio show tomorrow, even though I really want to see everyone, but tomorrow isn't a rest day, and the location is a bit far away...so I can understand everyone's feeling..hope that no one will especially come~~
虹

And..
かおthere will be a lot more chances to meet in the future..ラブラブ音譜
Overall...

Goodnight~~~やや欠け月

No comments:

Post a Comment