Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, November 7, 2009

[JP][09-11-07 22:30:05] Welcome to the party of alan's family!

Welcome~~welcome~~today is the big gathering of alan family!*

Good evening everyone~~
ビックリマーク

I'm already home.
Everyone don't have to worry now~~
チョキ
Really thankful to those that came to IKSPIARI's lighting live~~にひひクラッカー

Haven't seen everyone in such a long time
very miss you~
So I'm especially happy today~
音譜



The setting for tomorrow's live is [AEON LakeTown Forest Wooden Square] This will be my first time going there.

I heard that there were a lot of stores there...
馬

Almost time to release my 2nd album~~~
ぶーぶーヒヨコヒツジ
I will work hardおとめ座



ps: I also want to tell everyone this, the location for Swear's Music Video is the...
チューリップピンクチューリップ紫チューリップオレンジチューリップ赤Keisei Rose Gardenチューリップピンクチューリップオレンジチューリップ赤チューリップ黄

There's so many roses there~so pretty~コスモス


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* alan family is alan's fans



No comments:

Post a Comment