Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, November 8, 2009

[JP][09-11-08 22:58:39] Made a promise with everyone...so must write today's blog post

Everyone, are you home yet?

I'm in a restaurant right now waiting to eat dinner得意げ
I want to eat chicken soup today~~ニコニコ



What did everyone eat tonight??ナイフとフォーク
Hohoho~~~

I can only talk about eating, sorry sorry~~.

Today's live,

I want to first thank everyone that came.
Everyone keeps on supporting me...I'm so happy that I want to cry.

Natsukashii Mirai ~longing future~ is a very warming song that comes from the heart..Even though it's a very important subject...but it is something happening around us..

I haven't sang Gunjou no Tani in a long time~..alan will sing the thoughts of Ms. Cocco out to everyone and at the same time, I sing to hope that all the people in Sichuan will embrace a new life and live with happiness..

The new song, Swear, is a a very pop and colorful..seeing everyone's happy smiles makes me very happy~~ニコニコ
The last song is Kuon no Kawa.....I almost lost it
(fell down). It scared me. I just lost my thoughts...sweatあせる. I'm just kidding.. I sing out this song like what a white dove see as it fly over a battle..

Hohoho...that's about it~~

Oh right~ Everyone must remember to watch today's NHK {Music Japan} oh. This was my first time performing Swear live, so I was still nervous..ガーンEveryone will know when you see my expression..目Hehehe.

ps: My expression when concentrating on watching TV...


No comments:

Post a Comment