Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tudou

Well maybe some people noticed, my Youtube account was deleted...Avex is finally starting to care about alan like the way they care about Ayu lol

But I won't be making a new account on Youtube, what's the point if they're just gonna delete me?

So I will be uploading stuff on Tudou, a Chinese video site...that doesn't delete videos! Because I think Avex have no right over them.....oh I don't know, but some international copyright law?

But yeah...Tudou is known to be slow at times, but it's rather fast for me?

So here's my account!
http://www.tudou.com/home/pommy48

Also Tudou is a better source for alan videos....since her fans are Chinese~ You will find a lot more videos on alan than you will in Youtube!

1 comment:

  1. Yuotube sucks =(
    Tudou is more fast than youtube. By the way thank you for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete