Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

[JP][09-11-16 23:38:20] It's already....the 4th time....(cries) :(

Including this time...
I've already tried to write today's blog four times...汗

The computer is a bit strange today..はてなマーク

I was just typing and I don't know what happened.
But everything disappeared the next minute..

Why...why....??
I just wrote some much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give back all the words that I typed!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really melancholy~~~~~~~~~
Ah~~....

I'm not going to talk about it anymore.
This is zacc's worker and 高桥さん who has always protected my hair..really thankful!音譜

In the middle of discussing...no one looked at the camera..(They were truly focusing on discussing.)


This is when I was recording yesterday..I finished my part.but..staff still have to stay at the hard working place..


I promised to rehearse the new song before I started rehearsal..yesterday.today.after tomorrow's Anecan photoshoot..I think so叫び

Next next...
After I finished work today..I was just walking nearby. I found a cute purse.
Even though it was a bit expensiveガーン, but it's to award myself after finishing the 2nd ALBUM and other kinds of work, so I brought it. ニコニコI'm so good to myself..(sweat) Hehehe..(.evil laugh)あせる

That's it for today..then.everyone.....good..night...oh.ラブラブ!

No comments:

Post a Comment