Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

[JP][09-11-17 22:42:40] It's so cold today~~~~~

It's really very cold today~~雨
The photoshoot was taken outside...
But, the staff all worked hard..so we finished the shoot 30 minutes before our estimated time..グッド!
ps: I also ate a hamburger (tools)*. Hehehe...
I was in the recording studio practicing songs last night.
I'm practicing {Beauty} today...
Celebrate a bit~~~
クラッカー
Does everyone want to hear it??耳ぶーぶー
My camera fell into the water lately. It's broken. It's being fixed right now..
My phone takes average pictures, so there's no new pictures.. ガーン
音譜ラブラブ

Over..パー
-------------------------------------------------------------------
* By tools, she just mean forks and knives

No comments:

Post a Comment