Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, December 3, 2009

[JP][09-11-30 23:20:14] What to write today~~?

There's really nothing special to mention........

Even though I say that

But if I don't write anything

I would feel a bit uneasy with myself

Everyone

is probably waiting for alan to update right?

(This is taken when I was riding the bullet train back to Tokyo, it's a very beautiful red, everyone is all waiting to see the red leaves, this season is probably the prettiest~もみじ)


Tomorrow is the rehearsal for FNS

But I didn't sing this time

Then what do I do?

Here today

I can't tell everyone...(sorry sorry)

But I'm still a bit nervous..

I've been nervous since the start of today..

There will be 2 older people joining the rehearsal tomorrow..

So

I will work hard!!叫び

I'm preparing dumplings right now..

Is everyone hungry?耳

Then you should eat a few pieces of bourbon mini cookies~にひひ

hohoho...everyone must keep their energy up..ラブラブ音譜

(The picture was taken a bit shaken...sweat汗)

No comments:

Post a Comment