Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, December 3, 2009

[JP][09-12-01 22:25:26] FNS

Everyone
Good evening.
This is alan...
{Hehehe..it feels like we're just meeting for the first time when I say this..)
There's a lot of good news lately...
It's all
Because of everyone..
FNS's rehearsal has successfully ended.

I'm preparing to go boil some water right now..



The FNS staff was very nice.
Hope they'll take care of me tomorrow..
I was also able to meet a lot of my Tohoshinki senpais today
Everyone look really happy.

Then
Everyone
Please remember to watch it tomorrow!!
Then that's it for now~~~

bey bey~~
This is my xx dumplings that I made yesterday音譜

Everyone probably really wanted to see it~~にひひ

1 comment:

  1. Niicie she meets DBSK! Thats really cool =O

    ReplyDelete