Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, December 3, 2009

[JP][09-12-03 00:57:20] I'm back :)

ニコニコ
Hohoho~~~~
I'm back home already.
Everyone doesn't need to worry..
First time
In Japan
Joining this kind of program like this
4 and a half hours of live broadcast.
From the beginning to the end..
I listened to a lot of good songs..



alan didn't sing today (Even though I really wanted to sing..but there's still of things left to learn.)
Performing the erhu live,
The atmosphere was great, everyone was really friendly. I learned a lot.
So emotional ah.
I'm especially grateful to Mr. Ogura and SPEED. Very thankful for how you guys looked after me! Especially since alan is just a little singer, this kind of senpais is very importantニコニコ.
Today's FNS was incredible
Tomorrow alan
Still want to perform the erhu at this kind of place.
I also want to sing..
I'll work hard..!
Please wait a bit everyone~~~hohohoho....あし

No comments:

Post a Comment