Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, December 6, 2009

[JP][09-12-05 19:58:29] Thank you everyone for today

Good evening everyone
This is alan..
Everyone was probably cold during today's live? (T__T)
But I hope you guys didn't get a cold..
Sorry sorry..
Even though it's because of the rain spirit*..
But it still rained today..it's probably like that MC's rain man's story??? It's very possible...(laughs)
But really thank you everyone!!
I will work even harder..
And sing more songs..
Even though the time was short today, but I'm really happy
I can feel the warm energy..
Of the fans in Nagoya
I will come back..
Wait for me everyone(-^□^-)



Also, I ate Taiwanese noodles todayラーメン
I put a lot of hot sauce in it得意げ



I will come back.....Nagoya city.....See you until alan's 1st concert next year...byebye

1 comment: