Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, December 6, 2009

[JP][09-12-07 00:13:29] recording...

Good evening...
I'm home
Since 4 o'clock..I've been recording a new song..

I used a lot of time oh
But the feeling is really good..
Everyone probably really want to hear it...
I know, I know.
So I will work even harder..馬


The animated series {Inuyasha: The Final Act}'s ending song {Diamond}'s full song
You can actually hear it yesterday and it'll play alan's song for 2 months..
Everyone can go listen to it oh~~

Right next to my recording studio is senpais from the company..
I accidentally met them today..I wanted to chat with them when we were in the lounge, but I was too nervous, so I didn't say anything.叫び.
But...
Now I feel a bit regretfulむっ, if I could have said something like "You've worked hard, senpais..your songs are great!"~~~sweats汗
So stupid!プンプン
Just venting a bit..爆弾パンチ!



This~叫びjust a bit more!! Good luck!

bobi also like..video chatting!!
But look how sad he looks...what to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment