Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, December 10, 2009

[JP][09-12-11 12:29:26] Investigation. Statistics

Everyone
Good afternoon.
I got home really late yesterday,
did everyone worry?
Sorry sorry..音譜ラブラブ
I want to ask everyone a question....
for alan's solo concert
What songs do everyone want to hear?
Please give me 5 songs~~
This is very important~~~(≡^∇^≡)
Please help~~

6 comments:

  1. nickname : Pinguu french fan!

    Tsuki ga Watashi
    Megumi no Ame ( with your erhu PLEASE xD )
    my life
    Lost Child
    Diamond

    ReplyDelete
  2. butterflies
    my life
    brave
    sora uta
    kuon no kawa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sora Uta
    Ashita e no sanka
    Megumi no Ame
    Gunjou no Tani
    Kuon no Kawa

    nickname: alanfan

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gunjou no Tani
    Tsuki ga Watashi
    Together
    Beauty
    Call my name

    Thanks!

    Nickname: humhum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nickname: alan_Forever

    Swear
    Ashita e no Sanka
    my life
    Together
    Nada Sousou

    ReplyDelete