Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, December 13, 2009

[JP][09-12-13 21:09:53] Incredible statistics...

メモ汗
Everyone good evening半月
Wo~~~~~ah..女の子

So surprised~~
The replies are just shocking..べーっだ!
Everyone's opinions
Are very important to me..おうし座おひつじ座ウサギブタネコクマねこへびペンギンにゃーヒヨコヒツジブタハチコスモス
Very thankful...
I'm so moved..むっ
What's even more moving is that everyone helped calculate what songs everyone want to hear, really amazing~~Give you a little red flower as an awardHope you guys will help in the future tooチョキ
I rehearsed with the band yesterday oh,


Staff will calculate the results of the songs that everyone want to hear..
I saw everyone's comments, I will work hard...
I hope that I can fulfill everyone's expectations...
Please look forward to it then!!
This is our first concert!!! Without everyone..there won't be alan's first concert
So
This is our first concert!
This is the alan family's first concert!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment