Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, January 4, 2010

[CH][10-01-04 22:38:15] Happiness! Enrichment!

Hi everyone!
Today is the end of my little vacation, it's my first day to start working again!

Even though I was able to experience carefree happiness during my break, I still have to work hard now at work!!
Even though alan, my family, friends, BoBi and BoBi's song, Little BoBi, spent a short enriching break, but I'm already very happy...Contentment, contentment!!
After returning home to my family, friends and my dog, they've given me a lot of energy! I will bring that back to Tokyo and make that my power and put that into my concert this month. Please for everyone to keep on supporting me, I will work even harder this year! Don't worry!!!

Second generation of BoBi~~~~Little BoBi is so cute~~~~~~

There are so many people shopping during the holiday! Everyone is all very happy!! It's a holiday~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment