Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, January 4, 2010

[JP][10-01-04 19:54:50] Janury is here♪♪

Everyone~~~合格

What will you do for the new year~~????

I'm in Chengdu right nowニコニコI came to see my family and little bobi that I haven't seen in a long time!!

Little bobi is so cute音譜He grew upわんわん



When we just saw each other~, looks like he totally forgot about me, and uninterested in me.....probably.....
Shockingガーン
But.......
Ha~~~~~~~~~~汗

No problem....no need to worry...

Hohohohohohohoho....but we turned into good friends after a few momentラブラブ



I saw so many good friendsアップ
Everyone was really happy being togetherぶーぶー

This is the hometown that makes me feel all better...

I went to the tourist attraction "Jin Li",


I jump馬

So happy~~~~~~チューリップ赤チューリップ黄チューリップピンク

I had a party with family, relatives, and friends...I went shopping in Sichuan...I brought some stuff,
I slept very soundly...I will work hard for my concert this January~~~~~~得意げチョキ



See youクマ

No comments:

Post a Comment