Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, January 17, 2010

[CH][10-01-14 23:19:58] First stop for concert in Nagoya is finished!

Hi everyone!

Today is alan's 1st stop for the concert in Nagoya!

I'm really nervous, really emotional, and really excited??????

When I walked onto the stage, my mind just went totally blank. I always heard people say that before and I really experienced it today.

The audience gave me courage, andfans in China also supported and gave me encouragement through Tieba!

Thank you everyone! I finally walked my first step today, I'm really thankful to everyone! I will work even harder for my Tokyo and Osaka stops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment