Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, January 17, 2010

[JP][10-01-12 22:40:23] Avatar and alan..which do you want to see?? (Just kidding :)

In order to release my nervous feelings for the concert
I went to see "
avater" after rehearsals. I'm really satisfied! (And the movie theater I went to this time was the one that I went to when I saw rad cliff..Hehehe...such a coincidence..ガーン



It's a really great 3d movie, so if everyone has the time, then you must go see it..

So tired......

Going to sleep~~~

Good night.......

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how she was feeling while seeing RED CLIFF... Especially when she was listening to her own song xD Maybe she started to sing and the people recognized her :P !

    ReplyDelete