Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, January 17, 2010

[JP][10-01-14 23:16:44] alan 1st concert in Nagoya.

Everyone, good eveningチューリップ赤

This is alan....ぶーぶー

My first concert is finished..
にひひ
Very thankful to all the fans that came todayラブラブ

I really want to hear everyone's opinions. I really want to hear~べーっだ!
When the live started, I was super nervous.
Like my mind was just totally blank...叫び

But when I saw everyone's smiles, my nervousness just dispersed away


Yes, we are the alan family....
Everyone just felt like a whole during the live.

It's a really lucky thing to be able to sing in front of everyone...
Thank you everyone!!

Then, I must work hard for the Tokyo concert. I will work hard!!

Lastly...when the live was over, I ate grilled meat in the car...I really approve of it馬




Over
~ alan 1st concert in Nagoya, alan's report ~

No comments:

Post a Comment