Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, January 29, 2010

[JP][10-01-26 01:33:15] There are happy times and there are sad times

Everyone, good evening...

It's really late.

I was really happy during the concert.
Even till now, I can't forget it.

When I was singing, I thought of a lot of different things...
So my eye filled up with tears..but I can't cry. But seeing all of the fan's faces, I really couldn't resist...

The people looking at my blog right now..there are joyful people, happy people, lonely people, and people that has been hurt.......There's all different kinds of people. Life will have its ups and downs...There are sad times and there are happy times....

I'm thinking that there will be moment where it only belongs to you.
There aren't any 100% empty people on this world.

Music is the same. The feeling is different every time you hear it.
What kind of times?. What kind of feelings??. Who will listen with you?????. So I say that music is different everyday.

alan has many different types of song. It brings the message to wish everyone good luck and I sing it for all kinds of people.
The Osaka performance is coming up...
All the fans that will come, I hope that the concert will move you.

Happy people, please continue to be happy.
Sad people, alan family is at your side, so please don't be sad anymore. I hope that I will give you courage.

1 comment:

  1. aww She is such a sweet and beatiful preson

    ReplyDelete