Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, January 29, 2010

[JP][10-01-29 01:00:30] Diamond!!

I feel like I've been working all day todayメラメラ

This is the first time recording Diamond on TVショック!

So nervous~~~~~~~~~~~~あせる

When I saw the video of when I started to perform...my eyelid kept on twitching...
What to do...when it's officially broadcasted..please for everyone to look forward to itにひひ

Everyone must watch oh. This is alan's first time singing Diamond on MUSIC FIGHTER...
Please tell me your opinions.




I went to see this Blue Note jazz club last night音譜 because does everyone still remember??
I performed with Mr. Peabo Bryson before at Dream Live 2010, so I went to check it outビックリマークHeheheにひひ
It's been such a long time, so I was very nervous~~~~~叫び

So amazing...how can that voice be so deep~~~~~~...I think that the band was really amazing目

Moved...



Hu~~~~~~
...Going to sleep.

p.s.

This is my first time eating "galette" today, it's really good馬

I ate both of themチョキ

No comments:

Post a Comment