Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

[CH][10-02-02 20:31:39] alan 1st concert - voice of you -

My first concert in my entire life has successfully let down the curtains~~

Very thankful to the fans in China supporting me, and through this concert I was able to feel a lot and I realized a lot. I also realized that there's a lot of areas where I need to improve on. I gathered a lot this time, but the concert dvd will still have to wait a while till it can meet with everyone


The company, family and fans has given me unlimited power and moved me a lot. I will continue to work hard~~.

I really feel that I'm very lucky that there's so many people caring and supporting me, thank you everyone~!

At the same time, I will wait till the next concert comes.


Tomorrow is the release date of my 12th single Diamond/Over the clouds, the ending theme song of Inyuasha: The Final Act and PSP game, god eater's theme song.

ps: This rabbit is really funny....Hehe~~~~.................

No comments:

Post a Comment