Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, February 6, 2010

[JP][10-02-01 00:36:26] Curtains falls for 1st concert!

Good evening everyone~~~音譜
My performance just ended. Sorry sorry..汗
I just got home.
Today is the last performance for alan 1st concert - voice of you -.
The Osaka performance just ended!ドンックラッカー
It's because of everyone that the 1st concert was able to be successively finished.
Thank you everyone,
Did everyone spend a happy time with alan??
I'm really happy today.
But there are things where I'm regretful toward...しょぼん
First...I was very nervous during Nagoya's concert
Then..my parents came to the Tokyo concert, but they actually arrived the day before, but I'm very nervous..and I kept on rehearsing, so I didn't get to see them till the day of the concert.
Today's live is the hottest one! I don't know why...
I kept on sweating..This is also the concert with the most MC. Hehehe...
But I still really want to thank all the people in alan's family...
I'm very moved..
I'm awaiting for the day that I'll get to meet with everyone again.
Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment