Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, February 6, 2010

[JP][10-02-01 21:49:40] Bye bye daddy and mommy~~


Good evening..
I just flied back to Tokyo from Osaka.
I immediately went to a TV show rehearsal when I got off the plane.
This recording is a new challenge. I have to work with other celebrities...nervous, but also excited...

I had a meal with my parents at night...
Then I had to say byebye to them...

They came to Japan to cheer for me at my concert. Of course, they are two members of alan's family.
They will go back to Sichuan tomorrow, so I'm a bit reluctant..しょぼん

They kept on thinking about my work and my dream.
They keep on quietly supporting me and cheering me on.
I'm really lucky女の子
My staff and my fans treat my parents very nicely..    I'm so happy.
There are so many emotions..and even more happiness..
Really thank you everyone!

Before going, they even helped me clean up my room and helped me with the laundry...
I'm really moved...no matter what happens, I will always be their child..
Hehe..

Byebye daddy and mommy~~
Everyone gave me a lot of courage and strength, so alan will work even harder...
All the people in the family must work hard, let's work hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment