Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, February 6, 2010

[JP][10-02-02 22:36:06] Diamond/Over the clouds

Hohohoho..................

Good evening..everyone.

Thanks for everyone's comments~~I read them all~~チョキ

Tomorrow on February 2nd, "Diamond / Over the clouds" will be released.

These songs are a new challenge..

During the concert, alan already said that I sang too many ballads in the past

But is the feeling strong?? A song that will let people be enthused..I sang a lot of songs about the light-heart youth time.

What does everyone in alan's family like??耳

If you like it, then I will be even happier..

I recorded for Music Fair today.カラオケ

What is everyone doing???


Of course I sang Diamond, then I proceeded into a very amazing group performance...

"Who who who...who..
Just which song? Song? Song?...."~~~This is everyone's voice..

"......." alan
Please wait for it~~~~~

Everyone must watch~~~~it

No comments:

Post a Comment