Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, February 6, 2010

[JP][10-02-04 15:42:07] Funny face

Good evening~~女の子

What is everyone doing right now??
耳

Working? Studying? Resting? Just being bored? Everyone probably is doing something.

I'm cleaning today..

I have my work scheduled at night..

My room is so pretty right now.

"Diamond / Over the clouds" First, thanks you everyone for supporting it
Next, I will explain the songs, so you'll feel even more when you listen to it

Diamond宝石白This song is comparing tears to the sparkling diamond and it's more of a sad love song. After you fall out of love, it's hard to regain your step again, but you want to become a diamond, so you'll be sparkling and you won't be hurt. It's the true me and not being regretful that is the message in the song~~~宝石赤

Over the cloud is when you have a kind of sadness, but as long as someone is in your heart, no matter how painful, you can conquer all. So everyone should treat the people near you a bit better.

Everyone in alan's family must be supportive of each other and love each other. Everyone is also alan's important person.

Did everyone watch yesterday's NicoNico's live broadcast? Hehehe...was alan's funny faces fun? I saw them myself..but I felt a bit shocked~~~...

Cute Ms. Matsushima音譜おやしらず


Together with Mr. Jinnai男の子


Everyone must work hard today!! Good luck! Good luck!!パンチ!ラブラブ音譜

No comments:

Post a Comment