Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, February 20, 2010

[CH][10-02-14 15:42:58] alan is saying happy new year to everyone!!

Hi everyone!!

Happy Chinese New year!!!

alan will wish everyone a happy new year here....

Wish that everyone will have great fortune in the year of the tiger! A happy family!! Safe and healthy!!!

It's also February 14th in the Tibetan calendar, so I wish that everyone will have good things happening, and whatever you wish this year will come true!!

Have an auspicious year!!!! *

I also want to thank all of my fans that sent me a very special gift on a show.

Today is also Valentine's Day, so everyone sent me a song called "Different Kinds of Love". I'm so moved!

Thank you for your tenderness, eagerness, care, and love....I will really treasure it....

I also hope that everyone will keep on supporting alan!! I will continue to work hard, because of you, because of strength!


-----------------------------------------------------------------
* The original was a Tibetan saying, but it means the same as 萬事如意 in Chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment