Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, February 15, 2010

[JP][10-02-12 18:42:55] Important news..going to announce it now...

That..that that~
I feel a bit bad...
Actually~~
The thing is this....

Will everyone..listen.....
to alan from start to finish??

Before the solo concerts, the staff told me that I've been really busy lately, so that they want to let alan have a good rest after the concerts.
Then tomorrow is China's Lunar New Year's Eve..
And it's also the Tibetan New Year's Eve, so just the new year..わんわんわんわん


So~
I want to rest for a bit! I already asked for a vacation!

Is it ok??
Everyone won't be mad???
A bit worried...得意げ

I also thought about it that I will have a good rest this time. My body, I need to adjust it a bit. After my rest, I will come back and work even harder~
But I will continue to write in my blog during my break~!!! Everyone doesn't need to worry..


Even though I'm just taking a break, I still made everyone worry~
All the fans in alan's family must work hard at work and school~!! Everyone must support each other. Wait for alan to come back!!
Everyone~にゃーわんわんしっぽフリフリパンダぶーぶーヒヨコヒツジうり坊うり坊ブタ馬クマブタネコウサギネコペンギンThese are all part of alan's family~

Hm, that's it!

Also~ There's MUSIC FIGHTER today! Remember to watch! Then there's MUSIC FAIR tomorrow! Please look forward to it音譜

I will continue to write in my blog. Goodbyeグッド!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she's taking a break, I hope that her voice recovers as well. :)

    ReplyDelete