Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, February 27, 2010

[CH][10-02-27 17:18:33] Ice and snow

Snow~~ as white as jade, jade makes clear ice,


I didn't even have enough time to admire the beautiful snow scene because when the director yells "Cut", I immediately run back to the car, because it's really cold...

I just have to be strong for a little bit till the shoot is finished...


Snow is winter's protector and snow is also spring's valued guest. I wish that everyone will be safe and lucky in the new year!


How do you say ice and snow* in Japanese? Can someone tell me?冰天雪地

But because of this journey, I have a new sentiment and attitude..Thanks to all of the fans that's been supporting me! Thank you**! thank you! 冰天雪地

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The original saying is in Chinese which literally means frozen sky and snowy ground
** She said it in Japanese, but I still translated it

No comments:

Post a Comment