Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, February 27, 2010

[JP][10-02-27 18:04:53] Ice and snow

Everyone..
Long time no~~see.
I have a special job lately...


I'm in a very cold place right now..雪の結晶
But the scenery is extremely beautiful..
My nose keeps on running....running running...
Ah~~~so cold...


I don't even have time to admire~~this beautiful scenery..
Every time I get to rest, I'm just sitting in the car..走る人雪
Please look forward to it
I still have PV and recording work after this, then I have to go to Shanghai and Beijing, but I'll return to Japan in the beginning of March. Please wait for me, everyone~~~.
Good luck!!チョキ

No comments:

Post a Comment