Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

[JP][10-02-23 17:17:43] Lately

Everyone, long time no see~~

How is everyone lately?

I left Japan on February 13 and till now, it's been 10 days

I miss my Japan alan family...

I shot this picture of the mighty Mt. Fuji on the plane富士山


I had a good rest for new years. I ate a lot of delicious thingsラーメン割り箸

I went to China for a photoshoot, so my manager called my parents to tell them what I can't do like eat spicy foods...can't go skiing..then
汗
My mom really didn't cook any spicy dishes!!しょぼん

But..alan just couldn't resist, so I went to eat with my friends one time for dinner...hehehehe..satisfied~~チョキ
But..when I eat spicy foods, I drank a lot of tea that's good for your body though..ぶーぶー
 
Shanghai



I'm in Shanghai right now, but I'll be going to a faraway place soon. The weather report there said it's going to be -15°C.


Does everyone know where alan is going??

No comments:

Post a Comment