Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, February 21, 2010

[CH][10-02-22 01:18:07] Starting work

Even though the 5 days of vacation passed by so quickly, but I'm very satisfied. I arrived in Shanghai today, and tomorrow is the first working day of the new year. I believe that I will have the best attitude toward working. After tomorrow, I will be going to a place even farther away from Tibet, but I'll go with a heart filled with hope...

New year, new scene, so if '09 was a struggling year...then what about 2010
Hm?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will also be

another struggling year, hoho

I completed my own wish for '09-----To be in Japan with all of alan's family and finish my first concert, then what about '10???

I also silently wished my next wish. I believe that this wish---will only come true if I work hard...

Thanks to all of the fans that's been supporting me, thank you!

Because you guys are always with me, I'm not lonely. I feel like I'm so lucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment