Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, February 20, 2010

[JP][10-02-19 15:27:32] Cute?

I brought these with my friends, one doll per friendラブラブ



Cute?合格The outfits are very cute. It's really made with a lot of love. I really like these kind of dressesにひひDoes everyone like them??Really oh, a lot of people likes them, alan knows nowにひひ

The new year is about to be over.

I'll have to start to work hard immediately!!

Even though I won't return to Japan for now, but I'll if there's anything interesting that happens in my work in China, I will definitely tell everyone~~~~目

Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoぶーぶーヒヨコヒツジ馬ペンギンかたつむり

No comments:

Post a Comment