Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, February 15, 2010

[JP][10-02-06 21:31:08] Today

Long time no see, Lazona Kawasaki

I want to thank all the fans in alan's family to alan's live today.

Today is really cold...I saw that everyone's faces looked really cold when I was passing out the presents.モグラブタネコウサギねこへびヒツジわんわん

I'm a bit worried about everyone's health.

Go take a hot bath when you get home, so you won't be cold hohohoho

Hohohoho sleep earlier then ho

Hohohoho

Hoho

Hoho


I wore 2 outfits today.

Did everyone like the black or the white????ワンピース

Looks like everyone liked the white one better?

Hohohoho

Hoho

Then I talked a lot about my solo concerts a lot with everyone today.

So many emotions.

I really feel like having another concert.

Please support me hohohohohoho

Hohoho


I have a live tomorrow. Everyone must come hohohoho

I'm going to sleep earlier today

Hohoho

Hoho going to sleep..hohoDASH!女の子

1 comment: