Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, February 15, 2010

[JP][10-02-07 21:51:23] Meh, now that I'm home..what about you guys?

Good evening everyone~~ラブラブ音譜
Everyone..
alan is home.
What about everyone?
Did you see today's live??
Were you able to luckily get a poster??
If you didn't, then it's ok.
There's still a chance next time.
Good luck~~

There was an "alan x Inuysha: The Final Act" special event today.
Ms. Yukino (Kagome Higurashi), Mr. Watari (Shippo) and producer Mr. Saito came to the event too. We were all at the eventチョキ

"Tell me my wish that that I've won the Jewel of Four Souls!"
So interesting~~~! (Embarrassed~~~)
Very thankful to everyone~~

I still want to meet with everyone again~~チョキ
There's still 8 times left till Inuyasha ends.
Everyone, please keep an eye on it !!

I received the banner from the fans' hands, very thankful to everyone, alan is so movedあせる

No comments:

Post a Comment