Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

[CH][10-03-23 21:19:13] Tidying...


(Very expensive red coral Buddhas)

2 weeks of living in Taipei is over so quickly.

This counts as the longest period of time where I stayed in a particular city for work,

But I have the feeling like there's a lot of things I haven't done, many places I haven't gone, many people I haven't seen, and....so many foods that I haven't tasted yet~~整理。。。
I had a great time working with the Taiwan team, thanks to all of the avex Taiwan staff's care, attention and help,整理。。。, and I hope that I will have times in the future where I'll meet everyone again. Hoho~~don't blame me this time~, we'll have more chances to meet next time整理。。。.

I just so happened to have time today, so I'm just packing my luggage..



Spring is already here, so I have to prepare pretty clothes!!! Taiwan's Teacher Xiao Si, Design's Daniel sisters,整理。。。Thank you guys for preparing so many pretty clothes for me, "Rascal" director, H park-chen, Xiao Wei, thanks for your modeling!! For all and all...Thank YOU!!!

整理。。。

This is from the collaboration live a month ago with the singer of "Avatar" Leona Lewis.整理。。。


1 comment: