Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

[JP][10-03-24 10:43:13] DVD【alan 1st concert -voice of you-】

Red coral Buddhas





【alan 1st concert -voice of you- in TOKYO 2010.1.24 DVD release】



It's released today~~~~~~~~~~~~音譜ラブラブ合格クラッカー

This is our first time~~~音譜

No matter..how many times..

It's such a hard to forget concert with many emotions, smiles, tears, a rushed mc, and a "sea" of blue lights...


The concert DVD this time, I hope that everyone will buy it to keep~~

As a singer,
How many important first times likes this will I have in my lifetime??

And everyone has been watching and feeling my growth and progress...Of course if I've done anything wrong, then please tell me~~Ok ok~~ニコニコ,

I will use these grateful feelings to correct myself.

It's all because of alan's family...that "alan 1st concert -voice of you-" ended successfully~~

I'm awaiting for the next concert~~女の子

I definitely won't forget everyone~~

Hope no one forget alan either~~女の子

Hope for the next time we meet~クマウサギネコペンギンパンダぶーぶーヒツジうり坊おやしらずうり坊カメわんわん
Taipei has great weather today~!!!晴れ


Lalala~~~~音譜キスマーク

No comments:

Post a Comment