Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, March 7, 2010

[JP][10-03-06 22:16:14] I'm back :)

I made everyone wait for too long..
Everyone..
I'm back...

There's only a 1 month difference between today's live and the last live I had..
alan was able to see many of alan's family members today..ニコニコ
Very thankful to everyone that came~~音譜ラブラブ
I went to~~a lot of places this month...
I met a lot of happy things..but there's also some awkward moments too~~
Ah~~~ Fly..fly..
Even though I don't want to fly~~ガーン
The journey was very nerve racking ...
But it was because of everyone...
alan is really happy from being able to see everyone again.
So I don't want to show everyone my tired side..
I wanted to give everyone an energetic and bubbly alan..ラブラブ音譜
Does everyone want to see the full of power kind of alan???パンチ!

There's a lot of clouds today...I got up really early in the morning too..then when it was 12, I thought it was only 8...My mind is just blank~~~
I got a massage after the rehearsal..My energy returned after one hour of rest...really great~~~Tomorrow...and also the day after tomorrow's live
I will work hard~~~
Please take care of me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I will go to bed earlier today........
I must be full of energy for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good night!!!!
beybey~~
Good night~~~~~~~~

p.s. Anecan's MEIKU gave me this giftラブラブHeheheラブラブ

No comments:

Post a Comment