Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, March 7, 2010

[JP][10-03-07 20:10:34] Bride...

I finished the 2 day "Sengoku Musou Festival" today チョキ

Thanks to those that came to see the performance音譜

I heard everyone's voice supporting alanニコニコ

Even though I was a bit nervous, but because of everyone's support, I became stronger and peacefully finished the performanceグッド! You guys are my support馬

I also have a performance tomorrow!! Kobe, I'm comingぶーぶーヒツジうり坊馬ヒヨコ

For those that weren't able to come see the performance, don't worry! alan heard everyone's heartにひひ

For those that came to watch the performance, then please be awaiting!!

Then lastly, alan became a bride. Please look音譜



Just kidding (laughs)......This is just today's outfitラブラブ

Sorry sorry....Were you scared??? I look a bit like one. Hehehehehehehehe得意げ Runs away馬

1 comment:

  1. Wow I very love her outfit and she is beautiful as a bride ^^

    ReplyDelete