Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, April 17, 2010

[CH][10-04-18 01:58:18] A lucky day@@

A day of anxiety and excitement finally is over!幸福的一天@@幸福的一天@@

I can barely calm myself down now that I'm back at the hotel...幸福的一天@@

Today has made me so emotional!!幸福的一天@@The fans gave me a big "surprise"幸福的一天@@

A lot of fans came to my "autograph meeting"! You guys gave me a lot of courage!! On the road to the record store, my heart was still suspended in the air!!幸福的一天@@幸福的一天@@

Thank you guys for coming from different places to support me and thanks for everyone that gave me a letter and every sentence of your blessing!!

Tonight is going to be a sleepless night.......The "autograph meeting's" excitement!! The uneasiness of "awards"!!

不But I will remember everyone's blessing and let us both enter the "arena"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment