Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

[CH][10-04-19 10:13:34] Laugh~Hong Kong Film Awards




Good morning everyone, I'm starting work again and I'm in make-up right now. I also had 5 interviews and photoshoots with the media.

The curtain fell on yesterday's Film Awards, and me~Second time that I missed my opportunity... 笑~香港金像奖My relationship with the Film Awards is rather interesting, even though I didn't win in the end,笑~香港金像奖But "he" will always let me get up on stage like last year when I accepted the award for Mr. Iwashiro. I also performed on stage this year..but yesterday's live, I sang the lyrics wrong as soon as I got up on stage. I sang "kan" as "xiao..so I made it "gao xiao"*. everyone, I'm very sorry...笑~香港金像奖

I am very thankful to all of those that came to the event or watched it on the TV or computer that cheered me on. I am also thankful that I was able to be continuous nominated for the Hong Kong Film Awards. I am thankful for Director John Woo's trust in me and the "Red Cliff" crew. I am also thankful to [TADASHI SHOJI] for providing my two outfits and also "LINKS LONDON" accessories.
I'm very thankful to everyone (Even though I didn't win, but I still need to thank the people who needs to be thanked..笑~香港金像奖)
I believe that I will get more awards for the rest of my artistic career and I will miss many awards too. No matter what happens, I will always keep an unbiased heart and I will work hard for my next target.笑~香港金像奖

I also need to make 2 things clear: 1: My partner when I walked down the red carpet was decided by the awards committee, so it's definitely not a "clique" and I didn't decide it either.
2: The Hong Kong media was very passionate, so they were very interested in my outfit. They kept on asking me the brand and since the brand is in Japanese, so I wrote down the brand name in case they heard it wrong. I wrote "TADASHI SHOJI" and not "alan" or "a lan" If possible, I hope that some of these "professional media" will look and listen clearly before they start to write, OK??笑~香港金像奖

I'll go to my interview!! 88!! I will work hard today!!
=============================================================
* gao xiao means to "make fun of"

1 comment:

  1. She looks so gorgeous in that dress :)

    ReplyDelete