Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

[JP][10-04-18 15:59:55] Come~♪Come come come come~♪Come Film Awards!

Everyone come!
The rehearsals just ended~!
I'm in make-up right now.
Nervous? (Not even a little bit!) Want to win an award? (Of course!)
I'm happy that I'm able to come to this award 2 years in a row!
Hand over the award! Tony Leung!
I'm very relaxed right now. Hand over the award! Tony Leung
Cars, tuna!! So great, really good! Come come come~!
PS: Very thankful to all of the fans that came from Japan yesterday.
Really thank you. You guys worked hard! Thank you~for coming! Coming coming
I will work hard, over!女の子




No comments:

Post a Comment